Head of Content
Are you dreaming of a career where everyday you feel that you are making a positive impact in this world? Where you look forward to arriving at work each day, because your team, workspace and the products are inspiring and meaningful. Then you are in the right place - join us at Intelligent Change and empower people all around the world to live their best life.
Are you the type of person whose friends always ask your opinion on everything, from food to fashion to fiction? Are you a fervent consumer of podcasts, print media, blogs and newsletters? Do you take pleasure in hunting out the latest independent and beautifully designed magazine? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
Intelligent Change is looking for a Head of Content to oversee all aspects of content creation. The Head of Content's responsibilities include overseeing all content creation across all platforms to help grow Intelligent Change to be a global leader in lifestyle publishing and media. To be successful in this role, you should be confident in leading, drafting and producing first class content, crafting narratives to align with business strategies, making editorial decisions, and ensure optimal content delivery to target audiences.
You are a growth-oriented and thoughtful leader that contributes to an uplifting team setting, loves a transparent company culture and has excellent communication skills.
Ultimately, you’ll be an integral part of Intelligent Change's sustainable growth.
You’re Good At:
- Energetic: you inspire those around you with your words
- Leadership: you collaborate with the entire team to align content output with the company vision
- Enterprising: you seek out and partner with thought leaders in the wellness space
- Management: you know that great things can be accomplished in creative sustainable ways
- Digital: Fluent in technology + all things digital and you are adept at learning new things quickly
- Agile: Extremely adaptable and flexible, at ease with the unpredictable
- Considered: You know the power of the written word and use it to help bring about positive change
- Own the integrated content strategy to inspire customers, create community, build awareness and increase engagement
- Craft the Intelligent Change story to voice a clear message that aligns with the brand vision
- Partner with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager to deliver the brand messages to target audiences and to align commercial, customer and marketing plans
- Create and commission high quality content across all channels
- Ensure content is crafted to optimise engagement specific to the channel (blog, website, newsletters, social, print, audio,video)
- Create and implement measurement systems to monitor content performance
- Be well informed on contemporary and emerging themes and topics
- Partner with the Creative Director, e-Commerce Manager and Marketing Manager on new product launches and tactical marketing strategies
- Assemble a pool of freelance writers
- Focus on highlighting newness, trends, and relevant content
- Build partnerships such as, content publishers and brands for collaboration opportunities
- Drive results against key commercial metrics such as engagement, awareness, and sales KPIs
- Proactively drive trade – is action and solution oriented to deliver optimal outcome
A Little More About Intelligent Change:
We’re a company that creates tools to positively change people’s lives. We’re a team united by our shared values of positive attitude, growth mindset and extreme ownership.
Intelligent Change has been positively changing lives around the world for the past 6+ years. Our best seller - Five Minute Journal has sold almost one million copies worldwide.
Tim Ferriss, Emma Watson, Camila Mendes, and Jim Kwik are only some of the inspiring individuals who use and publicly recommend our products.
What you’ll need
- A positive mindset - Seeing challenges as possibilities for greatness
- A natural story teller
- Proven experience as a writer, content leader or editor
- An engaged consumer of all relevant media
- A word craft artist
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate complex messages clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences and formats
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Commercially minded & innovative creative thinker
- Experience in implementing industry best practices
- Solution orientated with an entrepreneurial attitude - thrives in a fast paced and growing business
- Adopts a collaborative way of working, forming strong relationships
- Demonstrates empathy, leads by example, and contributes to building a great team culture
- Experience of publishing, wellness or adjacent businesses is highly meritorious
Why join us?
Working at Intelligent Change can accelerate your career as you will have the ability to lead and build a business directly with founders. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Weekly optional remote Fridays