Are you interested in a new, exciting and challenging graphic design position? Our client is a growing, disruptive online takeaway app provider based in Birmingham, which targets the food takeaway industry sector. This sector is ripe for disruptive change as existing players fail to offer both the restaurants what they need in terms of support and customers what they desire, a place where they can discover the best eateries and at the same time be rewarded for their initial engagement, continued loyalty and repeat orders.
They now require an experienced, passionate graphic designer/marketing assistant to join a small marketing team in an exciting time of growth for the business.
You will be passionate for all forms of content creation (online/offline), heavy emphasis on digital content; including content for social media, Google and Facebook display ads, brochures, flyers, posters etc.
You will be working with another mid-weight graphic designer/marketing assistant on all projects, and we are expecting to grow the team in-line with business expansion into new markets.
Oh, and It helps if you’re a foodie that loves takeaways from the high-profile chain restaurants to the local shake shacks!
- Help define and maintain the brand visual identity of the brand cross-platform.
- Delivering vibrant, relevant and engaging visuals and copy on digital platforms including website, apps, email and social media. Offline materials; brochures, flyers, posters and more.
- Communicating / sharing ideas and creative input with graphics and marketing team.
- Occasionally liaising with 3rd party print suppliers.
Key Skills Required
- 2-3+ years commercial graphic design experience (digital and offline) – agency or inhouse.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and preferably Illustrator.
- Knowledge of printing process, materials and proofing methods.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- — Be flexible, adaptive and able to ‘muck-in’.
- Basic HTML, CSS an advantage – for Email Marketing Templates.
- Creative copywriting skills are preferred.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- High attention to detail – including proofreading capabilities .
- Able to follow procedures and processes.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks accordingly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of an integral small-knit team.
- Immediate Start favoured
- FMCG Experience – in particular; takeaway and food/drinks industries
- HTML / CSS for Email Marketing Software
- Able to visually communicate well in written Chinese (Mandarin), Cantonese would be a bonus
- Company Share scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Latest Smartphone
- Free Food (Takeaways)
- Top of the range high-spec machine or laptop
- Make the role your own, opportunities to advance into Brand Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity