30+ days ago
Salary: £21,000- 25,000
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer to join an expanding successful team in Nottingham. We are looking for confident, driven individuals to become a part of our growing business. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the design of all marketing for company and its subsidiaries, both print and digital.
Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer
• You will be responsible for creative conceptualisation and ideation
• As Graphic Designer, you will be working as part of a small marketing team and we are looking for an innovative creative individual
• Lead all design related activities from research, ideation through to final production across all content types online and print
• Passionate about the work, creating a working environment that cultivates and stretches high performing innovative talent
• Build and maintain effective relationships with other departments and staff members to ensure internal commination
• Work with Marketing, from conception to delivery
• Design original pieces; refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Experience required for the graphic design role
• Proven minimum of 1 years’ work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign )
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
• Attention to visual details
• Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
On offer is a competitive salary of £21,000- £25,000 depending on experience. You will have 28 days holiday per annum. We will also provide you with a full training programme to give all the support you need to be successful.
They are a family run business and thrive on people succeeding in their career, so there will be internal progression when the opportunities arise.
Please send your portfolio, showcasing your very best work along with your CV.