Global Training Manager / Director
About Pharm-Olam, LLC:
Pharm-Olam, LLC is a mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has a massive global reach. We are a company that strives to deliver cost-effective, quick-to-market clinical services in todayâ€™s emerging marketplace. Pharm-Olam has one of the largest global footprints of any CRO today and we are committed to not only maintain our standard, but to continue to strengthen our presence even further. We offer a unique working environment with a global team culture, competitive salary and benefits package.
To develop and maintain training programmes both internal and external as part of the Training Policy within the Pharm-Olam, LLC.Your Role:
- To develop and enhance global training programmes for the Pharm-Olam:
- To collate Pharm-Olam training needs and requirements and to develop programmes which enhance the learning process.
- To develop the most appropriate learning methods for all levels of staff and all department groups within.
- To update senior management on a monthly basis on staff feedback from courses/training materials and application of skills learnt.
- To research and recommend additional training and development areas, as required.
- To prepare and present training courses/training materials to Pharm-Olam staff or to call on specialised external speakers to assist, as required.
- To manage and support country-based trainers based in local Pharm-Olam Group offices.
- To keep up-to-date with relevant guidelines and regulations and to develop training methods to update staff in a timely manner.
- To develop training courses that can be provided to the Pharmaceutical Industry and provide revenue to Pharm-Olam.
- To manage the systematic documentation of training records process worldwide within Pharm-Olam.
- Reports to the Director, Global Clinical Operations and Training
- Interaction with all groups within Pharm-Olam and our subcontractors (if applicable), including monitoring, project management, quality assurance and data management
- Liaison with training/project staff at all levels
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Experience in curriculum design in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Significant training and development of training materials experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of GCP/regulatory/clinical/compliance training environment.
- Attention to detail.
Please apply online at www.pharm-olam.com/careers
Pharm-Olam, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.