We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Developer to develop our web application. You will be responsible for both front-end and server side development of our project.
This is a 4 month development project, followed by another 2 months post launch. The project is to be built on Angular and Firebase, so deep knowledge of these tools is essential.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Full-stack developer, you’ll work closely with the project owner to ensure requirements are fulfilled, system and design consistency and your suggestions for improvements are heard.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimise performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with project owner to improve design and technical requirements
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Full-stack developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with Typescript, Cloud functions, Data modelling and NoSql databases
- Extensive knowledge of Angular, Material Design and Firebase
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field