French Speaking Claims Handler
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA.
The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions.
About the role
We are currently looking for a full time Bilingual (French fluent) Pet Claims Handler to join our Claims Team. The role includes processing pet insurance claims primarily for veterinary treatment fees for our client based in France. Checking invoices and medical records and making decisions in line with the policy terms & conditions. This role will also including handling incoming correspondence, inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails with customers and veterinary practices.
- Processing new and continuing Claims and dealing with all correspondence
- Answering all calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner
- Identifying and responding to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Veterinary Technical Advisor#39;s or the Management team
- Applying detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures
- Promoting a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies
- Maintaining work service standards
- Inputting all data and completing all related paperwork accurately
- Identify any risks to the department or business. To report any findings to your Line Manager or a member of the Management team at the earliest opportunity so that action can be taken & detriment minimised.
Whatrsquo;s in it for you?
Our employees are really important to us and being owned by a bank we all benefit from some excellent perks. Take a look at these:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension (the company will add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month)
- 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays + a day off for your birthday!)
- Competitive basic salary
- Volunteering Days
- Career opportunities
- Excellent rewards platform with discounts from some of your favourite retailers
- Charity Fundraising
- Free shuttle bus to/from the station
- On-site subsided coffee shop, yoga sessions and massage/reflexology
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the next step in your career.