Financial Planning AnalystLocation:
Bath / Huddersfield / Peterlee or Darlington - with flexibility to work from homeSalary:
£42,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) per annum + £5,200 car allowance + benefitsPosition:
Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join our finance team as a Financial Planning Analyst. ReddeNorthgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger to become the UK's foremost integrated mobility solutions provider.Role Overview
The Financial Planning Analyst supports the Financial Planning Manager in the preparation of accurate and timely budgets, forecasts and financial plans for the UK&I business for Income statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows and KPIs including:
- Consolidation of the Redde Group and the ReddeNorthgate Group
- Production of operating company budgets/forecast for all UK operating companies
The role holder produces reports and presentations to explain forecasts, budgets and results to key stakeholders, with value adding insight and trend analysis.Key Responsibilities
- Support in the preparation of financial projections of the UK business, including the annual budget, quarterly reforecasts, monthly risks and opportunities and the 5-year plan at a Northgate UK&I, Redde Group and a ReddeNorthgate Group level
- Support in the preparation of financial projections of the individual Group companies, including Northgate UK, Auxillis, FMG and FMG RS, working with inputs from the Finance Business Partners
- Production of reports for key stakeholders (including non-financial colleagues) to explain forecasts / targets
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends
- Production of weekly trading updates including both financial and KPI reports with value adding commentaries.
- Identify and implement improvements in planning & forecasting processes, systems and methodologies
- Provide excel / financial modelling support to the Finance team
- Qualified accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA or equivalent
- Financial modelling experience
- Planning / commercial finance / analysis and budget / forecasting experience in a corporate company
- MS Excel modelling and analysis skills
- Proficient at report writing and PowerPoint
- Sound understanding of the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow statements
- Highly analytical, able to think through complexity
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
- Highly organised with a structured working
- Attention to detail, balancing precision and analytical rigor with the big picture
- Good understanding of the relationships between key financial and non-financial business value drivers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues at all levels, including at UK and Group Exec levels, with a high level of gravitas
- Knowledge of vehicle rental, fleet services or fleet repairs
If you are interested in the role and hold the relevant skills please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please click the APPLY
button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Financial Planner, Qualified Accountant, Financial Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Management Accountant will be considered for this role.