Page Personnel United Kingdom
The Finance Manager will be responsible for;
- Statutory requirements - VAT return preparation, Office for National Statistics returns, payment of HMRC taxes, including but not limited to, monthly PAYE, quarterly VAT, annual corporation taxes
- Year end audit - sample testing query resolution and provision of responses in a timely manner
- Month end - reconcile sundry debtors, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, WIP, pensions, PAYE, inter-company, posting journals as necessary onto Sage
- Bank Reconciliations of GBP, EUR, AUD accounts
- Payments, including regular runs and ad hoc requests
- Petty cash
- Sales invoicing in line with contract values, and with customer PO's
- Check the daily return sheet and raise any credit notes for staffing shifts missed and any overtime worked
- Add invoices/credits raised to the sales daybook, copy, and save all invoices as PDF'S and then email to customers, checking back to sales daybook to make sure they are all sent.
- Update the deferred income schedule with new balances and reverse previous months.
- Adjusting PO's where necessary to reflect staffing changes & contract extensions to minimise payment delays
- Customer query resolution
- Remittance allocation
- Company credit card management administration including setting up new users, updating credit limits, reconciliations, posting transactions onto Sage, checking and posting VAT on credit card transactions
- Management of Finance Assistant to ensure that the AP ledger is managed in a timely manner
The successful Finance Manager will be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA) or will be qualified be experience and will be looking to develop their career with a growing business.
A salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 is on offer, as well as study support and an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative organisation
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our Gloucester based client on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a CIMA or ACCA part qualified Management Accountant or QBE to develop their career