Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
£30900 / Per Year
6 days ago
Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Laundry)
Location: Covering South West and South Coast - Field Based
Salary: Up to £30,900 plus performance incentive scheme, pension and private medical
Job type: Permanent, Full time
We have a great opportunity for an experienced field service engineer to join our team.
We are the major care home service provider across the UK for laundry equipment and we pride ourselves on providing market-leading service and support to all our customers.
Our Field Service team provide a professional, friendly and efficient response to breakdowns and provide a reliable service and maintenance program for all commercial laundry equipment. We are looking for an engineer to cover areas in the South West and South Coast.
- Attend customer sites to carry out repairs and maintenance on both Girbau and third-party commercial laundry equipment.
- Respond to breakdown calls, using diagnostic skills and experience to provide an effective and efficient service.
- Ensure that work records are full, accurate and thorough.
- Ensure that all Customer Site regulations and requirements are met for every site visit.
- Ensure van stock is kept well organised in a clean and usable condition.
- Maintain your vehicle - company will cover vehicle maintenance costs.
- Present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- You will be expected to have electrical competency and be competent in dead testing and carrying out safe isolation. Further training will be provided
- The company will provide the training and gas safe registration required.
- You may be asked to provide on-site training for customers on appliances.
Experience Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Electrically competent
- Knowledge of SSW and electrical isolation
- Some experience of repair and maintenance of commercial or domestic laundry equipment
- Good problem solver
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude to working times
- Customer focused
- Ability to work alone, whilst remaining part of a larger team
While someone with commercial laundry equipment experience would be preferred, we offer full training (including gas safe registration) so someone with experience of domestic whitegoods that's looking to move into the commercial environment would also be suitable
What They Offer You:
You can be part of a growing team where the culture is characterised by teamwork, leadership and opportunity! From our headquarters in Hitchin, we offer a competitive wage and benefit package including 25 days holiday, pension and private health insurance for all employees.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Technician, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician may also be considered for this role.