As a result of growth in the rapidly developing market of mechanical retractable glazed roofing, windows and doors, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Engineer with the necessary skill set to undertake installations and be a team leader. Full training in the various systems we supply will be given.
We are a unique, respected and long established business and are the UK specialists in our field. We design and build alfresco areas; including glass, aluminium and steel structures, in the commercial and residential markets.
Your primary role is to lead installations of our products, whilst ensuring high levels of client service, timely execution and installation quality, to achieve maximum client satisfaction.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of installation experience.
- Experience in working on construction sites, knowing your tools and managing people.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving.
- Organised and structured, with attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Living in South West London/Mitcham area or able to relocate.
- Preferably with CSCS, SMSTS or SSSTS, PASMA and IPAF
What we offer:
All tools & van supplied, excellent remuneration, full training and development, long-term prospects and many benefits including 26 days holiday entitlement, free parking, private health scheme and bike scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year based on a 42.5h week. Extended hours working available.
Ideally live close to Mitcham CR4 2AP as transport links not great and we often start early.