Job Title: Auditor
Who are we?
Airband, a well-established innovative family established Internet Service Provider is expanding! We have secured several £multi-million projects and are continuing to acquire more.
We are looking for a PIA Auditor who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for a PIA Auditor who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
- Ensure compliance with specified PIA Airband Principles and H&S standards
- Periodically conducts audits and reviews to ensure execution of PIA compliance standards.
- Writes and distributes documents that educate others on how to improve compliance.
- Maintain proper record of compliance assessments and duly notify management of conditions that do not meet set standards
- Review and submit remedial work requirements to comply with company standards
- Be able to audit the Network as set out in the Airband Principles and ‘PIA Audits
- PIA Field support | check & validate queries | take photos
The perfect person will come from a field-based telecommunications role who has a background working on the physical infrastructure. With knowledge of Health & Safety standards and auditing telecom network build.
- Previous experience working on the Openreach Network or another telecommunications provider network is necessary
- Auditing field work, in-progress and retro-perspective
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of NRSWA & HSG47 working practices
- Able to identity unsafe working practices
- Safe working practices when dealing with hazards
- •Can demonstrate the ability to learn technical knowledge relating to products and services
- Fully PIA Accredited for underground and overhead infrastructure – training will be required if necessary
- Previous role as an auditor in a telecoms company
What’s in it for you?
- Commercial vehicle & fuel with private use as an option
- Laptop & mobile phone
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 22 days after the first year, and an extra day each year worked (up to 28)
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you meet the criteria above we would love to hear from you.