We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The UK-South Facilities Coordinator (FC) functions as the professional who assists the UK Regional Facilities Manager, supporting the management of service delivery and operational delivery on the Client account.
The FC is responsible for leading the JLL IFM delivery across all aspects of hard and soft service delivery ensuring full statutory compliance on site, management of all vendors, supporting and leading the JLL on site team where one exists, supporting events and catering on site and ensuring financial management of the FC budget for the site placing superior customer care at the core of all aspects of the day to day operation on site.
What this job involves
The FC is directly accountable for the following typical activities:
- Responsible for the delivery of all hard and soft services including support for cleaning, housekeeping, emergency call out, PPM, reactive repair as required on a site by site basis including the direction, supervision and oversight of subcontracted services
- Promotes high level of satisfaction among customer/end-users by anticipation and promptly responding to their service requirements
- Assures prompt response by other team members and selected contractors to exceed customer expectations at all times
- Demonstrates leadership, gives direction and mentors the JLL team on site to promote engagement and excellence in customer service and delivery
- Understanding of the critical systems on site including UPS, generator, fire alarm etc with an ability to provide facilities support to the client business
- Ensures compliance with local legislative requirements, JLL and client best practice, policies and procedures.
- Acts as go-to person in relation to all facilities activities on sites ensuring potential roadblocks are identified and removed
- Supports emergency preparedness and crisis planning on a site by site basis
- Maintains the role as secondary contact for user relative to service requests ensuring all requests are actioned within agreed timeframe
- Develops a close working relationship with all vendors under his/her control to ensure full understanding of the Client culture and inclusion in the team delivering a high-quality service.
- Is the first point of contact relating to all building issues
- Ensures delivery of PPM in line with agreed timelines and monitors vendors to ensure service delivery in line with KPI/SLAs
- Monitors and ensures office housekeeping and cleanliness is delivered to highest quality level
- Communicates in an open, honest, transparent manner with the ability to tailor the message to specific audience and their needs
- Adds value in delivery and innovation
- Oversees delivery of Service Charged elements of property management on behalf of the client, where services are delivered by the Landlord
- This role leads delivery of Facilities management for the following Xerox locations, additional location responsibility may be introduced for the role in the future:
- o Leighton Buzzard
o Dorset (x2)
It is expected, the Facilities Coordinator will attend at the client locations on a regular (as much as weekly) basis to meet the client customers locally, maintaining quality relationships and keeping close to the clients business requirements.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.