This position will be reporting directly to the Head of Service, this position is customer focused providing supervision on site in the form of project management and providing assistance to the commissioning team.
Technically competent, with a solutions and theoretical ability to think on presentation of problems/issues.
- To be an ambassador for the company with direct interaction with customers.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and calibration on process control systems
- Develop and produce software and ladder logic for the use in the controls of the production processes as determined by and developed as a solution.
- Be able to produce CAD drawings and Electrical schematic drawings.
- Understand customer needs with the ability to resolve issues through knowledge gained and experience of the industry sector aligned to the customer's site and processes
- Understand customer needs and have the ability to resolve issues through knowledge gained of the industry sector, customer's site, process
- Manage and prioritise workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time meeting costs and quality. Work alongside Mechanical Engineers assisting and providing support as required.
- Understand, comply with, and promote our client's strong quality and HSE culture
- Ensure that Health and safety standards are met
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience within an Electrical software engineering background and will have the following skills.
- Must be competent writing Control Software programs from scratch.
- Sound knowledge of PLC platforms (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell, Omron).
- Strong HMI Programming and SCADA configuration skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Preferably qualified to ONC/HNC electrical or equivalent engineering subject.
- Experience of working with Burners and thermal engineering preferred.
- Extensive experience in a continuous production, environment or service industry.
- Background & ability to perform â€œhands onâ€ commissioning engineer duties: setting to work, testing, commissioning, fault finding etc.
- Exposure to Commissioning PLC based control systems â€“ including the use of appropriate programming packages.
- Be familiar with CAD packages and Microsoft suite of software.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR