Electrical Engineer / Senior Electrical Engineer
Salary / Benefits
40,000 - 50,000 DKK per month depending upon experience
September / October 2018 onwards
My client are a consulting engineering group with operations worldwide. They are a market leader in the consulting sector and continually looking for international and local talent to assist with current and future projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Electrical installations experience from Danish consultancy background.
- Professional competences for planning, design and optimization of systems / power systems associated with buildings.
- Previous Project Management experience, ideally 5 - 10 years, with a strong engineering background within Mechanical and Electrical works. Specifically working in Denmark on Danish Projects.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Specialize in special techniques to handle large amounts of complex information and interfaces.
- Commissioning of installations & intelligent building installations.
- Worked on the following types of projects; offices, shops, hospitals, museums, public / cultural buildings, schools, universities, hotels etc.
An ever growing environment and inspiring work place to development.
Communicate with clients regarding current and future projects.
Plan, design and manage a variety of installation works on projects across Denmark.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.