It’s an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain’s Largest and fastest growing national provider of high-quality comprehensive engineering and maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings, also providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and forward thinking multi-skilled M&E engineer to work across two of our sites based in Shoreditch, London. The client you will be working for is a globally known company based out of North America however this is their main UK & European HQ. It's a very client-facing environment and you will be responsible for ensuring the company delivers its contractual obligations on time whilst maintaining all electrical and mechanical site based equipment. The successful candidate will be required to work on site from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and will be rewarded with salary reflective of their background, skill-set and experience.
Day to day duties for this role include but are not limited to;
- To carry out first response reactive tasks to completion or to manage until completion.
- To be able to manage works across a number of work environments or buildings
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality, professional manner
- Proactively use the technology systems given to you so that the Company can always be compliant with its contractual obligations
- To update and manage CAFM/ client systems to a high detail and in its correct intention
- Always carry out the works requested in a professional and proactive manner
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team and clients always
- Writing activity reports in line with Company procedures accurately and timely
- Proactively assisting the management team to produce quotations by giving accurate and good quality information where extra works are identified
- Attending team meetings/briefings as always requested
- To provide accurate time sheet information weekly and on time
- To ensure that the Company is always presented in a good light
- To follow correct set procedures and to identify and escalate issues when they arise
- To manage Integral sub-contractors whilst working on site to high standard
- To learn, understand and be able to demonstrate knowledge of the site systems in detail
Qualifications and Experience:
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Level 3 -City & Guilds - Building Services Engineering HVAC or Electrical/ Mechanical or equivalent
- 17/18th Edition IEE
- Health & Safety awareness is necessary
- Good understanding of mechanical plant
- Experience working a fast paced, critical environment
- Experience comms/ data rooms
- Experience with statutory compliance requirements
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.