eCommerce Trading Executive / Merchandiser
Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
The role of eCommerce Trading Executive / Merchandiser is ideal for candidates with previous experience in: eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, demand planning, online trading, data analysis and product management.
DOMU Brands is an eCommerce company specialising in home, kitchen, and garden products. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, we have a global network spanning Europe, the US and China.
Now, we’re looking for an eCommerce Trading Executive / Merchandiser with at least 1-2 years’ commercial experience in online retail to join the team – preferably within trading, product marketing or sales forecasting.
- Salary of £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Newly refurbished modern workspace, and ability to work remotely
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
- Handy transport links making for an easy commute
- As per the Government guidance, the role may entail part home working and part office-based working for an interim period during the pandemic
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, we reward our employees’ efforts and support them to fulfil their potential. As a multi-award winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged.
If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you.
As an eCommerce Trading Executive / Merchandiser, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing online sales across multiple marketplaces and directly through our own website
- Using qualitative / quantitative data to gain insight and drive decisions for profitable growth
- Forecasting product sales and managing customer demand using a wide range of tools
- Managing a range of products within the Home & Kitchen category
- Analysing sales data to develop marketing strategies in line with company KPIs
- Creating pricing and promotional strategies based on competitor offerings and company targets
- Completing market research to identify opportunities for the business
- Helping to improve product offerings, including design, functionality and pricing
- Co-ordinating with the creative team for imagery, content and digital marketing campaigns
- Analysing competition and reacting to decisions that they are making
- Working closely with Buying and Logistics to ensure stock positions are healthy
- Working on projects and new initiatives as the online market constantly evolves
- Testing price elasticity and its effect on volume, revenue and gross profit
Interested? To be considered, you will need to be:
- Highly analytical
- Excellent with numbers
- Commercially aware
- Data driven
- Detail oriented
- Forward thinking
- A strong communicator / collaborator
A degree level qualification and/or knowledge of selling through online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay would be advantageous.
We are also interested in hearing from those seeking the following roles: Trading Executive, Marketing Executive, Product Executive, Merchandiser, Demand Planner, Data Analyst, eCommerce Executive.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become an eCommerce Trading Executive / Merchandiser, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.