Ecommerce Test Assistant with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
Love gadgets, computers, phones, films or games? CeX is the place for you.
eCommerce is the online branch of CeX - offering customers the opportunity to buy and sell from CeX from
the comfort of their own home. We are passionate about our stock, our customers, and our colleagues.
To find out more about CeX please visit our website: webuy.com
As a member of our Test team you will be verifying the quality and standard of customers’ online orders.
You will be responsible for:
● Handling customers’ goods with respect and care.
● Function testing a wide variety and ever changing catalogue of media and electronics.
● Visually inspecting and assessing grades and condition of all items.
● Providing clear and understandable updates to the customers’ orders.
● Having a comprehensive understanding of legal standards required to purchase and sell customer
● Representing eCommerce in a positive and professional manner.
● Working towards quantitative and qualitative KPIs.
In return we offer generous incentives, exciting benefits and fantastic career opportunities in an
innovative, rapidly expanding, global business across four continents.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Previous experience is not necessary, as full training will be provided. If you consider yourself to be the
following, then you might be just the person we are looking for:
● Hands-on and proactive.
● Interested in technology and/or media.
● Quality-driven with an eye for detail.
● Self-motivated and a keen learner.
● Computer literate and an effective communicator.
● Enthusiastic about working in a target-driven environment.
Our warehouse is located in North Watford, within walking distance of Watford Junction station and with
good travel connections to North London and South Hertfordshire.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org