Distressed Loan Closer
As a Jefferies Distressed Loan Closer, you will be maintaining a portfolio of Distressed LSTA loan trades from trade date through to settlement. You will be progressing a high volume of both par and distressed trades and ensuring effective client service. You will be required to work as part of a team effectively while being self-directed and hands-on.
- Drafting and reviewing of LSTA Distressed trade documents.
- Training and encouraging the development new staff on Distressed Loans Processes, Distressed Bank Debt, Private Equity, Private Notes and Trade Claims Products and CLO’s.
- Liaising with trade counterparties, agent banks, legal counsel, both internal and external as required to ensure documents are in order for a smooth settlement.
- Reviewing of Credit Agreements to assess transferability requirements and restrictions.
- Liaising with the Operations trade settlements team to instruct the settlement of trades.
- Keeping senior members of the loan sales and trading desk and closing team management of potential issues with trade settlements.
- Escalation where needed.
- Able to interpret CLO warehouse agreements to set up internal processes
- Fully onboard warehouse internally and service throughout warehouse period
- Tie out final economics with trustees and fund manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- 7-10 Years’ experience
- Proven experience in Excel
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines-