Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
About this role
The role holder will be responsible for delivering BT’s digital security strategy for Threat Management, Data Loss Prevention and Information security. You’ll implement an enterprises scale security service using Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection, Information Protection and Endpoint Manager toolsets.
The role ensures that BT’s Digital Workplace platforms are designed, deployed, managed and operated within agreed levels of Performance, Security and Compliance. The role will potentially cover the exploitation of the security and compliance toolset across all of Digital Workplace services and environments, providing a direct channel of engagement with BT Security. This involves identity management, device health, data telemetry and information protection with risk management and assurance as the foundation.
You'll have the following responsibilities
Security Disciplines and Skills
• Enterprise level IT experience with Microsoft technologies.
• Working understanding of IT security practices.
• Demonstrable security first thinking.
• Understanding of cloud solutions including Azure/Microsoft 365
General Connected Leadership Skills
• Key influencer, ensuring expertise contributes to business decisions
• Excellent at engaging with internal and supplier teams
• Leads on major deliverables and support activities
• Able to lead and motivate cross functional teams
• Excellent communications skills, always adjusting to the audience
• Confidence approach, delivering with minimal supervision/guidance
• Strong focus on user experience
Technical Subject Matter Expertise in at least one the following areas
• MS (Microsoft) ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) technologies.
• Operating Systems (Windows, iOS and Android OS) support.
• MS Device Management Systems (SCCM) and MS “Modern Management” services (InTune, Autopilot, Azure AD)
• MS O365 services
You'll have the following skills & experience
• Analytical approach to problem solving and IT security investigative practices
• Experience of implementing technical solutions using Microsoft cloud technologies, and experience with deploying/supporting Microsoft on-premise and cloud applications (desktop, collaboration, authentication, etc.)
• An understanding of Threat Protection and Data Loss Prevention products, Microsoft’s Azure services and related working practices
• Experience of end-user device management (PC, phone) using Microsoft technologies (SCCM, InTune)
• A working knowledge of technical and social engineering methodologies and toolsets in use by malicious attackers
• Delivery and lifecycle management of security products and services for Threat Detection, Data Loss Prevention, Privileged Access Management and related solutions
• A people leader, with experience of running a team and a demonstrable ability to lead and motivate business-wide cross functional teams
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• 10% on target bonus
• Pension scheme
• Shares Plan
• Flexible benefits: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, healthcare, etc.
• Free broadband and BT discounted products
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do - and in the people who work here.
We're now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we're on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you're interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it's like to work at BT (https://www.btplc.com/Careercentre/lifeatbt/index.htm)
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
Job: _Design and delivery_
Title: _Digital Workplace – Security Authentication Services Specialist_
Location: _GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-West Midlands-Birmingham_
Requisition ID: _142236_