30+ days ago
Spicerhaart is the largest independently-owned property services group in the UK. We work together with thousands of customers a year using multi-award winning marketing and leading smart technology to help buy, sell, let or rent property, as well as their financial needs.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our marketing capabilities for our Financial Services division.
Our Financial Services division includes Just Mortgages and the newly-launched Just Wealth. We support thousands of home-buyers with their mortgage, protection and wealth needs every year. We are constantly investing in our people to empower clients with industry-leading advice, ensuring they have the right product for their needs.
Our success is attributed to our focused ambition to be the best at what we do with the emphasis on delivering the ultimate customer experience. This is supported by excellent training and development delivered by our highly-skilled in-house team. Our people are our brand and our unique organisational culture echoes our commitment as a forward thinking business.
We understand that none of this would be possible without the drive, dedication and determination of our colleagues. When you join Spicerhaart you become part of the Spicerhaart family. Your career is important to us; we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success.
We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve our personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Digital Marketing Manager (Financial Services)
Colwyn House, Head Office (temporarily WFH)
Head of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator (Financial Services)
Main Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy Marketing team at Colwyn House, Colchester (currently working from home).
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the role will be responsible for owning, managing and implementing the digital marketing strategy for our Financial Services division, utilising a range of digital channels to promote our mortgages, protection and wealth businesses. You will be managing and mentoring a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to help deliver activity.
This a new, exciting and varied role that would suit an ambitious, experienced marketer, preferably with knowledge of marketing within a regulated environment.
We are offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience.
· Social media: Drive the social media plan in conjunction with the business and wider digital marketing team, including:
o Strategy, set up, testing and reporting of campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
o Efficient administration of accounts from set up, logins and troubleshooting.
o Complaints handling where necessary.
· Email campaigns: Manage the use our email platforms to generate and send out targeted email campaigns to our customers and prospects. Testing, monitoring and reporting will be required in order to fully optimise all email activity.
· Digital marketing reporting: Accurate and timely reporting with insightful, actionable commentary to drive KPIs and improve ROI.
· Training: Input into the Learning & Development teams’ creation and editing of guidelines, set-up documents across brands and training documents.
· Review management: Lead the reputation management of the Financial Services businesses.
o Own the content creation for our financial services businesses in conjunction with the Business, inc. general content updates and maintenance, news articles and blog posts using our CMS system.
o Reporting on website usage and trends as part of the digital reports for our financial services businesses.
· Design: Build effective relationships with our in-house design studio to drive the creation of digital assets across activity & campaigns.
· Branding: Become the brand guardian for the FS businesses. Help define, develop, implement, monitor and maintain the online branding across all channels.
· Regulatory environment: liaise with Just Mortgages Central operations team to ensure marketing is compliant and approved via the appropriate channels for Openwork approval.
· People management: Manage and develop a direct report.
· Stakeholder management: Establish and build effective working relationships and an operating rhythm with key stakeholders within the business.
· Meet agreed objectives and deadlines.
· Maximise the marketing exposure of our financial services division.
· Successfully market our capabilities to new and existing customers.
· Optimise marketing channels to have best return on ROI.
Role Specific Competencies
· Great people management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
· Commercial acumen on top of digital marketing skills.
· Proficient in IT and Office package skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Attention to detail & analytical mind.
· Self-starter with a thirst for learning.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and creative.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ideally five years digital marketing experience, including social media, content, email, paid media and brand management.
· Regulated environment marketing experience is beneficial.
· Educated to degree level.
· Marketing qualification, e.g. CIM or equivalent is desirable