14 days ago
● Strong English language & maths skills
● Good knowledge of overall digital marketing principles
● A passion for good user experience and top class customer service
● Confidence, organisation, passion and fun
Experience with social media, both paid and organic
● Copy writing skills for blogs and website content
● Knowledge of key Search Engine Optimisation principles
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic person to join a growing team. You will receive training and development as you go and will have the ability to work independently and get stuck in.
● Competitive basic salary from £20-22k p.a
● Standard pension contributions
● 20 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day off for your birthday
Page Personnel are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a fast paced and expanding agency to work with a diverse mix of clients.