30+ days ago
Spicerhaart is the largest independently-owned property services group in the UK. We work together with thousands of customers a year using multi-award winning marketing and leading smart technology to help buy, sell, let or rent property, as well as their financial needs.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our marketing capabilities for our Financial Services division.
Our Financial Services division includes Just Mortgages and the newly-launched Just Wealth. We support thousands of home-buyers with their mortgage, protection and wealth needs every year. We are constantly investing in our people to empower clients with industry-leading advice, ensuring they have the right product for their needs.
Our success is attributed to our focused ambition to be the best at what we do with the emphasis on delivering the ultimate customer experience. This is supported by excellent training and development delivered by our highly-skilled in-house team. Our people are our brand and our unique organisational culture echoes our commitment as a forward thinking business.
We understand that none of this would be possible without the drive, dedication and determination of our colleagues. When you join Spicerhaart you become part of the Spicerhaart family. Your career is important to us; we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success.
We expect you to do all that you can to meet our expectations and achieve our personal goals. You will be motivated and committed to perform to the best of your ability and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator (Financial Services)
Colwyn House, Head Office (currently WFH)
Digital Marketing Manager (Financial Services)
Main Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join our busy Marketing team at Colwyn House (currently WFH). Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the role will be responsible for creating, managing, administering and reporting on digital marketing activities (inc. social media, email and website content) to promote our mortgages and wealth businesses, all the while mindful of operating within a regulated environment.
This an exciting and varied role that would suit an ambitious early career marketer. It represents the perfect opportunity for a recent marketing graduate.
We are offering a salary of £20,000 - £25,000, dependent on experience.
· Social media: Assisting the Digital Marketing team with our social media activity including:
o Setting up, testing and monitoring of campaigns across social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
o Monitoring and updating social media channels
o Assisting with logins and troubleshooting
o Complaints handling where necessary
· Email campaigns: Using our email platforms to generate and send out targeted email campaigns to our customers. Testing, monitoring and reporting will be require in order to fully optimise all email activity as part of the digital strategy.
· Digital marketing reporting: Assisting with digital marketing reporting, analytics, measuring ROI.
· Training: Assisting with the creating and editing guidelines, set-up documents across brands and training documents.
· Review management: Assisting with reputation management and working with our external PR agencies.
o Assisting with the content creation for our financial services businesses, inc. general content updates and maintenance, news articles and blog posts using our CMS system.
o Reporting on website usage and trends as part of the digital reports for our financial services businesses.
· Design: Briefing and liaising with our in-house design studio on the creation of digital assets across digital activity & campaigns.
· Branding: Monitor, maintain and assist with the online branding of the Financial Services brands.
· Regulatory environment: liaise with JM Central operations team to ensure marketing is compliant and approved via the appropriate channels for Openwork approval.
· Meet agreed objectives and deadlines.
· Maximise the marketing exposure of our financial services division.
· Successfully market our capabilities to new and existing customers.
· Optimise marketing channels to have best return on ROI.
Role Specific Competencies
· Proficient in IT and Office package skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal skills.
· Attention to detail & analytical mind.
· A self-starter with a thirst for learning.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and creative.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Digital Marketing Experience, including business Facebook & email campaign software beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given
· Regulated environment marketing experience is beneficial, but not essential.
· Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent).
· Degree desirable.