Become a Digital Marketing Apprentice and kickstart your IT career today!
NowSkills partners with ambitious employers to build the best digital apprenticeships in the North-West. We’ll support you on your learning journey, from start to finish.
You will be working for a charity organisation based in Liverpool. As a digital marketing apprentice, you will work to raise the profile of the organisation through digital promotion and marketing via electronic and printed means, to manage and promote the online delivery of services.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Promoting the organisation through all forms of marketing with particular emphasis on digital content and use of electronic platforms
- Assisting in the production of press releases and other media materials to publicise initiatives and organise photo calls, events and press launches.
- Developing social media opportunities
- Receiving and working with colleagues to respond to media enquiries
- Managing the production of marketing materials including editing content for website, LCVS Broadcast, Donor Magazine and other publications as required
- Administering and managing all digital media for the organisation
- To be responsible for own health and safety and that of colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act and relevant EC Directives
- Working in accordance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR requirements and report issues to the Director of Finance and Resources.
Interested? The qualifying requirements and skills you should have:
- Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g., Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- Further education relevant to at least one function or have substantial relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar with ability to proofread
- Computer literate including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Qualification in marketing, or project management is desirable
- Experience of application of databases and use of ICT in marketing
- A high level of communication and coordinating skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Typical work hours
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
As a NowSkills Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced Digital Marketing tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
Launch your career in IT as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and APPLY TODAY!