Digital Marketing Apprentice
NowSkills IT Apprenticeships
Would you like to work in the IT sector as a Digital Marketing apprentice? Our client is looking for a creative and determined individual to join their supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team of professionals. If you enjoy digital marketing and have a desire to learn the latest in-demand skills, then a NowSkills digital marketing apprenticeship could be the right choice for you. You will be:
- Creating digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms
- Posting regular content on social media channels
- Designing engaging email campaigns
- Involvement in updating the company website
- Analysing digital campaigns and reporting to your line manager
At NowSkills we support you every step of the way. Just bring your determination to succeed and your commitment to a 12–15-month IT apprenticeship. We are the leaders in IT apprenticeships, just read our apprentice reviews – more leading employers choose to bring their digital opportunities to NowSkills than anyone else.
What training will I receive if I am successful?
Your training takes place in Manchester city centre training venue, live online, on-demand online and 1:1 with your subject specialist digital tutor.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
How much will earn?
£12,000-£15,000 in the apprenticeship, but your experience and qualification afterwards will enable you to earn much more.
To apply and be accepted you’ll need:
- Grades 9-4 (A-C) in GCSE maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g., Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- A keen interest in digital marketing, and be able to show employers your previous work
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
What are my future prospects?
Upon successful completion of the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship, further progression opportunities are available:
- Promotion in the workplace, or a movement into a managerial role
- Study at a higher level of apprenticeship (dependent on occupation)
- Enrolling in a degree (full or part-time) or even a degree apprenticeship
- Continuing in the role, but undertaking additional, related qualifications to further development
100’s of other digital marketing apprenticeships roles are available
If you’re not successful with this opportunity, don’t worry. NowSkills is the leader in digital marketing apprenticeships, and we partner with hundreds of leading employers who trust us to train their apprenticeship talent, and most opportunities aren’t even advertised, we have learners like you, waiting for roles.
Simply register with us by applying for this opportunity (or via our website) and we will contact you about this and other roles as they are released. We accept 10 new roles per day, so it won’t take long for the perfect role to find you!
NowSkills’ average time for an apprentice to begin their paid apprenticeships after registration with us is 10 working days, apprentices are applying daily, don’t delay apply today.