Apollo Technology is a privately owned company established in January 2010. We are based in Radstock, near Bath where we have brand new bespoke offices and workshop.
We provide IT solutions to schools and education centres, as well as businesses usually within a 40 mile radius of Radstock.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Identify target audience and grow our marketing list
- Organise email campaigns and other marketing projects
- Generate leads through a combination of emails, social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, LinkedIn), website referrals, outbound & in-bound calls and other marketing events.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to develop leads and enquiries
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Use Google Analytics and generate social insights and email reports
- Create and maintain marketing databases for lead generation
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates using Mailchimp
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimise unsubscribes
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements whilst ensuring GDPR compliance, using Mailchimp
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- People skills
- Enjoy phone contact
- Keen on learning
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and the communication channels we use is desirable
We are a small supportive team, so we are looking for a team player and leader who is keen on taking on new responsibilities and take ownership of those.
We are also looking for someone:
- Who enjoy talking to people as there will be lots of customer services and sales involved in this role
- 5 GCSE’s total, including:
- English and Maths GCSE at grade D or above
- 3 x GCSE’s grade A-C in any subject
Working week / hours:
Monday to Friday / 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Our office is part of a modern development in Radstock, with pleasant outlook onto pedestrian area with maintained planting.
- Outside seating provides a nice area to relax during breaks.
- There is free parking just a few minutes’ walk and local shops and food outlets. We also have access to a secure bicycle store.
- We do have full kitchen facilities and also a full size pool table which is used daily.
- We offer a company pension and holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
The apprentice will be considered as a real team member and they will be able to make a real impact in the company growth in terms of Digital Marketing and sales.
After completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position, if we are the right fit for each other.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.