Digital Content Editor
Collinson is a global loyalty and benefits company.
We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences that enable some of the world’s best-known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers. In particular, our unique expertise and insight into high-earning, frequent travellers allows us to create products and solutions for our clients that inspire greater customer engagement to drive more profitable relationships, enrich their travel experiences, protect what matters and assist in times of need.
While specialising in Financial Services, Travel, and Retail, we also support clients in multiple sectors. We have worked with over 90 airlines, 20 hotel groups, and more than 600 financial institutions and banks, with clients including Accor Hotels, Air France KLM, American Express, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Diners Club, Mandarin Oriental, Mastercard, Radisson Hotel Group, Sephora, Visa, and Vhi.
We take our 30 years experience working with these kinds of household names in over 170 countries and help our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to differentiate their propositions and help them win deeper devotion with their customers.
Collinson is a privately-owned entrepreneurial business with 2,000 passionate people working in 20 locations worldwide. Our solutions include Priority Pass, the world’s best-known airport experiences programme, while we are also the trusted partner behind many of the leading financial services, airline and hotel brand’s reward programmes, and loyalty initiatives.
Purpose of the job
We seek a talented content expert with a passion for all things digital who has significant experience in web and app projects, Sitecore content management system, A/B testing and optimisation. The Digital Content team currently consists of four members and gate keeps content for multiple websites and products across multiple languages and time zones. The team is the go-to point for all content updates across the web development cycle and ensures that our content is correct, synchronised, and up to date at all times in the live production environment.
This is an exciting new position in the global Consumer Operations team working closely with teams based in London, Dallas, and Hong Kong.
The Digital Content Executive will drive:
- The implementation of digital campaigns, new features, and content updates across web/app
- The delivery of digital assets to the correct technical, design, and content specifications
- The fulfilment of Service Level Agreements, stakeholder needs, and commercial objectives
- Experience in digital marketing within a fast-paced digital/commercial environment allowing delivery of content changes across multiple product websites and apps, and bespoke microsite creation) to ensure brand consistency, quality assurance, user engagement and a positive customer experience
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of TE’s CMS footprint, interdependencies, and workflows (this includes TE’s own bespoke Back Office system as well as the ongoing development of future databases and functionality)
- Work alongside TE technology counterparts and third-party Sitecore developers to prioritise, manage, communicate and resolve content-related Sitecore issues
- Be a Sitecore and CMS SME within the Consumer Operations team and the wider TE community, sharing insights into the latest CMS developments
- Maintain relationship with third-party translation provider, including ongoing quality improvement initiatives, new tools, and adaptor upgrades
- Work with the Digital Content team to formalise, document, and implement CMS processes and procedures across INTE, UAT, and Production environments in line with industry best practice
- Be actively involved in SEO effort (keyword, image optimization, etc)
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital content efforts using a variety of web analytic tools
- Understand and support TE stakeholders’ needs and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar professional role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 packages
- Experience in using a Content Management System
- Good working knowledge of measuring and reporting using Google Analytics
- Understanding of website content, usability, architecture, and content development
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excellent English language written and verbal skills
- Degree in Marketing related subject
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS alongside other CMS systems
- Experience in using Salesforce
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop
- Carry out A/B testing experiments across the website