An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Analyst with minimum 3 years relevant experience to join our Marketing team at Cotton Traders. Working within Digital analytics at our Altrincham head office, you will be responsible for customer-centric data in a digital environment, generating actionable insight.
We are looking for agile, highly analytical individual who will bring fresh thinking underpinned by customer insight and commercial acumen to continually reshape and remodel the digital channel.
You will have confidence working with a wide variety of technologies, data sets, and techniques to explore, interpret, interrogate and deliver. The individual should not be afraid to adopt new technologies and methodologies.
Below you will find an insight into what you’ll be doing and the benefits when you come on board at Cotton Traders!
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
Customer & Data Intelligence
- Ensure a customer-centric marketing and optimisation focus is adopted cross-channel at every turn tracking performance against forecast and year-on-year
- Drive deeper insight into digital marketing channels to supplement the strategic growth agendas of third party agencies across PPC and SEO campaigns
- Enhance digital CRM insights and analytics to drive customer retention and reactivation across online channels through data-led testing strategies
- Working across multi-disciplined teams you will continually review, interrogate and refine customer journey and campaign performance to unearth new online opportunities with the over-arching aim of increasing customer value
Customer Journey & Data Understanding
- Analyse web traffic and key metrics / drivers to deliver recommendations and actionable insights on ways to further improve the site
- Support conversion optimisation efforts through ideation and testing strategies borne from actionable insight
- Leverage data intelligence to identify opportunities to optimise onsite customers customer experience resulting in improved conversion and ROI
Digital Analysis Platforms
- Identify ways to improve analytical procedures to improve agility and efficiency through the automation of marketing reports
- To be the primary product owner of all digital analysis platforms demonstrating a full understanding of metrics and delivery through a variety of tools
Business & Marketing Attribution
- Understand and interpret the impact of marketing activity both in the online and offline environment, the impact of the marketing channel mix and association; champion attribution
- Build, maintain and manage the periodical review of attribution model, taking into account new initiatives weighting; online, offline and retail channels
Marketing Management & Analytics
- Create, identify and track data trends across online landscape in order to set ecommerce benchmarks and KPIs
- Continually review and develop processes for analysis and insight, pioneering improvements
- Identify gaps in the current data capture strategy to create an improvements roadmap and collaboratively implement enhancements
- Maintain and support data integrity and validation through management of all analytics and digital measurement tools
What you need to excel in this role?
- A good understanding of data manipulation tools (such as SQL)
- Demonstrate confidence in working with large datasets with the ability to turn data into insight
- Exude strong attention to detail and the ability to work with agility and accuracy
- Confidence to manage internal key stakeholders and wider team relationships
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Free parking
- Development towards a progressive career