Why would you want to work for us?
We are an ambitious, fast-growing company that values our people above all else. Our mission is to disrupt talent attraction and employer brand advertising for good and we need people who want to join us on this journey.
As our Digital Advertising Manager in a small but growing team, you would feel comfortable running and managing PPC campaigns across social media and Google and relish the opportunity to optimise and improve campaign results. You will be strategy-focused and passionate about shaping the Marketing strategy for the company as well as the clients we work with.
What we can offer you
- Extensive training and a development plan to stimulate your growth and opportunities within Socially Recruited
- Flexible working… split time between home [2 days] and the office [3 days]
- An inspiring and entrepreneurial work environment
- An enthusiastic team from whom you’ll learn a lot from as well as have fun with
- A great office environment and location (for when times are a bit more ‘normal’…)
- Pizza Tuesday's - what's not to love?!
- Free Thursday & Friday afternoon drinks. Again, what's not to love?!
- Work with household name brands, such as Tesco, Dyson, DHL, NHS, E.ON, Mind, HP, Nationwide and man more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Social advertising and Google Ad campaign setup for a variety of clients
- Optimisation according to guidelines
- Ad copywriting
- Display advertising
- Preparation of client reports
- Account management and administration support for sales staff
- Working closely with Directors to ensure all objectives are being met
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and attending events where needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience of PPC advertising
- Google Ads experience would be preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- A motivated self-starter with a passion and interest for digital and search advertising
You will be joining a fun, outspoken team with a mix of skills and experience. Your career development path could roll out towards lots of exciting opportunities as our business grows.