Rodericks Dental Limited
We are looking for a Dental Receptionist to join our team inSt George’s Dental Practice
This is an excellent opportunity to start a new career with Rodericks with opportunities to learn new skills and develop into a long and successful career with the group. We welcome applications from individuals with previous experience in a customer service role or Receptionist for a medical service provider.
About the Company
Rodericks Dental Limited is a dental group with over 90 practices across England and Wales.Providing excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week in high quality, modern dental practices. Our practices are all fully CQC compliant which underpins the high standard we set ourselves and our teams.
As a Dental Receptionist, you will be and a great communicator that really cares about providing excellent care to our patients in the practice or by telephone.
- Promoting a professional image and being knowledgeable about the services the practice provides.
- Providing patients of the practice with a warm welcome and making them feel at ease.
- Answering the telephone in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner.
- Making all the necessary patient checks in accordance with practice policy.
- Scheduling appointments, through email or by telephone.
- Completing patient recalls and appointment reminder calls.
- Offering sundry healthcare products to patients giving advice where necessary in accordance with practice policy and with recommendations from clinical staff.
Having worked in a similar role in a dental practice, you will have all the attributes required to provide a high-quality service to our patients and understand the support your team needs. In addition, you will be:
- A good standard of general education.
- Previous Receptionist or customer service experience
- Highly motivated, friendly, flexible, reliable and organised.
- Uniform provided.
- Dental Treatment Scheme.
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you want to join the company that cares about you and cares about your career, apply today.
Contact Emily Gibbons at: