£26873 - £32000 / Per Year
Brighton, Southern, UK
Temporary, Contractor, Full-time
2 days ago
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK. We work with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement.
They have a fantastic office located in the heart of Brighton that is a short distance from the train station, shops and the sea.
They put their 800+ employees first by supporting flexible working and offering a diverse, lively and inclusive environment. This includes LGBT+ Network (PROUD), Women's Network, BAME Network (ME), and a Disability Network, which offer supportive spaces to connect.
They are committed to making TPR a great place to work. We do all we can to support our people reach their full potential with training, secondment and development opportunities.
They are still working remotely and are transitioning to a hybrid working model by April 2022, subject to government guidelines. Please note our contractual working location is Brighton.
They are looking for a Debt Adviser to work in their Debt area as part of the Debt Recovery team.
* Collection of unpaid Automatic Enrolment fines outstanding in line with the Debt Recovery processes including inbound and outbound calling.
* Resolution of debtor queries received through various channels within SLA.
* Deal with Hardship requests and payment plans.
* Deal with reviews of cases and any associated write off's.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
* Knowledge of all aspects of Debt Recovery
* Previous experience in a Debt Recovery role
* An understanding of Pension levies and related pension Acts
* Ability to resolve complicated queries including dealing with payment plans
* Can do approach
* Communication skills at all levels
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Personable and a team player
* Excellent customer service
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary from £26,873, they offer:
* Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
* discretionary bonus arrangements
* access to performance related pay progression
* 25 days annual leave provision
* flexible working arrangements
* development opportunities
* enhanced parental leave arrangements
* a free employee assistance programme
* an excellent office location in Brighton.
Please contact James Green on 02380 399 998 or for any queries about the role.
About the Company