£17.372k - £19k Per Year
5 days ago
Data Entry and Warehouse Administrator
Stoneleigh, Nr Coventry, Warwickshire
£17,372 - £19,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Permanent Contract, Full time working hours 37.5 per week from 8am to 4pm with 30 mins lunch
Are you a meticulous individual with great administrative and communication skills? Want to increase your industry experience and develop your abilities with a successful organisation? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Located in Stoneleigh Park near Coventry, Warwickshire, Lantra is a successful, commercially focused charity, providing high quality training and qualification products for skills and workforce development in land-based industries. With a staff of over ninety people and a turnover of £7m, we up-skill more than 85,000 people each year and work with businesses and other stakeholders to create innovative skills solutions.
We’re now looking for a Data Entry and Warehouse Administrator to join our forward-thinking team, starting as soon as possible!
As a Data Entry and Warehouse Administrator, you will perform a range of administrative tasks to support the smooth running of our training services.
You will be responsible for the accurate processing customers’ orders to agreed expectations, providing customers with material orders, including production of in-house printing and support for stock orders.
Specifically, you will enter learner information onto our bespoke computer system, as well as upload images.
Additionally, you will:
- Despatch customer orders accurately and oversee quality checks of returned stock
- Support, review, and maintain of stock levels of all materials
- Maintain security and condition of warehouse stock
To be considered as Data Entry and Warehouse Administrator, you will need:
- Proven administration and communication skills
- Experience of working in a warehouse is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to process orders rapidly and accurately
- Attention to detail with the ability to deliver to deadlines
- To be quick to learn with a can- do attitude
- Experience of strong performance when working in a busy and deadline driven environment
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office
- A minimum of C-grade and above GCSE English and Maths
- A full driving licence and access to your own transport (due to our location)
An understanding of Quartz is also desirable but is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Data Entry Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Data Entry Clerk, Office Administrator, Trainee L&D Administrator, Trainee Learning and Development Administrator, Administration.
To apply for the role of Data Entry and Warehouse Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.