We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Able to conduct gap analysis, implementation, and audit customers process, provide detailed findings and propose actions to increase a customers security posture.
Cyber Security Consultant
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join our expanding Cyber Security Consulting practice.
What you’ll be doing:
The Information Security Manager is responsible for providing assurance, management and control of cyber security on behalf of our clients.
- Identifies and reports systemic weaknesses in control effectiveness
- Specifies requirements for cyber Health Checks to ensure identification of vulnerabilities and testing of cyber security controls, and to protect other cyber systems. Manages the resulting remediating controls for the business
- Reports and where applicable investigates security incidents or breaches of security policy in accordance with local procedures and guidance.
- Chairs cyber security working groups
- Represents cyber security on Change Advisory Board
- Manages compliance in area of responsibility with organisational commitments to Codes of Connection with partners
- Contributes to development of cyber security policy
- Maintains the information security risk register ensuring that all known risks are appropriately assessed, and risk treatment plans are in place for all risks assessed to be above the organisations risk tolerance level.
- Ensures that the acceptance of risks by the organisation’s senior management is properly recorded.
- Promotes a culture of information security awareness within the organisation.
- Plans and conducts a programme of internal and second-party audits to measure compliance with security policy and associated standards.
- May manage a team of Security Analysts on assigned client engagements
What we’re looking for:
- Broad technical background in ICT
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certified
- Strong knowledge and experience with the ISO27001:2013 standard
- Certified ISO27001:2013 Lead Implementer and/or Lead Auditor
- Graduate or similar educational level
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Stakeholder management
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer and/or Lead Auditor certified
- PCI-DSS Internal Security Auditor (PCI ISA) certified
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) ITSO certified
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certified
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certified
Must be able to obtain Security Check (SC) vetting.
Leading digital technology solutions provider, trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises across the UK. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers. Customers are also supported by our service desks in Coventry, Belfast and Pune, offering full service management and support 24/7. We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditations from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, DellEMC, AWS and HPE.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita’s offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we’re doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time
Home-Based - GBR