Cyber Security Analyst
Coburg Banks Limited
£48000 - £57000 / Per Year
Coventry, MID, UK
1 day ago
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Coventry / Home
Salary: £48,000 to £57,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, 35 hour week
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst or IT Security Officer to become a key part in a major digital transformation programme for a registered charity based near Coventry.
We are looking for someone that wants to take a step up from a Cyber Security Analyst role into a Cyber Security Manager role.
The company have also put aside the budget to put you through and pay for your CISSP qualification.
The company are happy with a mix of home and office work with a day or so in the office every few weeks however your desk will be there is you want to be in more.
They have lovely offices in the middle of the countryside.
- They have made progress over the last two years with their cyber security and are aiming for Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essential Plus in the next few months, so it is a key part of the role to develop a plan for them to achieve that and to communicate it in a plain English and non-technical way.
- They have a partner who performs penetration tests and some other security work for them who will help achieve this.
- You will also create a ISMS (Information Security Management System) incorporating frameworks such as OWASP and potentially aligned to ISO27001
- They take card payments, so they have to be PCI-DSS compliant. They have done a lot of work in this area but coming into this role you will need to review all areas of PCI-DSS compliance and create plans for any gaps along with reporting on compliance and completing our SAQ returns.
- You will organise and chair their Information Security and Policy Group
- You will contribute to life in the technology team, who work hard but also have fun, so they take turns running a fortnightly quiz, they have a daily stand-up meeting and a weekly team meeting. You will work across all areas of the team to set and monitor standards for cyber security within their development and support areas.
- They are a member of SASIG - the Security Awareness Special Interest Group, so you will attend events to maintain your knowledge, along with other industry events and they will support you to achieve your CISSP certification, or ongoing CPD if you already have your CISSP qualification.
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Officer or Cyber Security Analyst that wants to develop into a Cyber Security Manager role and to build on their security qualifications.
We would be looking for at least a couple of years experience in an IS security role with a passion for cyber security.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Coburg Banks Limited