Customer Service Team Lead
At *Cherryz*, it’s our mission to make shopping the little things in life fun and affordable. We're backed by some of Europe's leading venture funds and have great ambitions. However, we're just at the beginning of our journey - there’s still loads to do and we need more incredible people that share our vision of creating an amazing new online brand. Providing an outstanding shopping experience is one of our main goals and we're going out of our way to make our customers happy. In order to deliver on this, we are looking for a new *Customer Care Representative* for our normal shifts *Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. *Currently, the candidate would work remotely full-time.
Once we open our office again we will keep it flexible to work from home and from the office. This job is for you if you're genuinely keen to help people, are tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. By building strong emotional connections with our customers you'll contribute greatly to the success of our business and the Cherryz brand.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Provide exceptional customer care via email, phone and chat
* Help customers to place their orders with us - from searching for items, to adding them to their box, to checking out and paying
* Make product recommendations
* Answer queries about existing orders & deliveries
* Manage complaints in a friendly, professional and timely manner
* Always go the extra mile to make our customers happy by really getting to the bottom of their query
* Previous customer support experience, ideally in an e-commerce environment
* Computer literate, in-depth experience with customer care software (we're using Freshdesk)
* British English native speaker
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
* Affinity with our product range is a huge plus
We're a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, we'll listen. If you want to try something new, we'll support you. So if you're a self-starter who's keen to learn, Cherryz is the right place for you!
Our head office is located in the heart of *Dalston (Central London), *2min walk from both Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland Overground Stations.
Team spirit is strong at Cherryz and we frequently have lunch or after-work drinks together. We love our products and we want you to enjoy them as much as possible, too, so you get *25% off everything on **Cherryz**.*Benefits:
* Work from home opportunities Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: £20,000.00 / £24,000.00 per year depending on experience:
* Customer Service: 2 years Team leading (Required) Work remotely: