The Position; What are you looking for from your next challenge? Is it:
- Working for an internationally recognised company?
- A customer service role where the only thing you have to sell is you?
- A 6 week induction programme, with ongoing training and development?
- A 35 hour working week?
- A company that prides itself on customer centricity?
- Flexible benefits package to suit your individual needs?
If this appeals to you, and you think you could add real value then read on………
Cigna is a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With our continuing global expansion we have an excellent opportunity for customer focused, enthusiastic, motivated and driven individuals, to join our Customer Service Teams within Cigna Global Health Benefits. Customer service is paramount to us and our customers and as the voice of Cigna, you will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, by handling enquiries and claims processing in an efficient and timely manner. The successful applicant will offer the highest possible level of service, via phone or e-mail, to our existing and potential customers, seeking first contact resolution.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given timelines.
- Maintain and update member records relating to treatment referrals and authorisations
- Accuracy of authorisation referral and comments captured
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to Team Manager
- Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line the policy terms and conditions.
- Providing quality advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding their health benefits.
- Build relations with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the customer, working within the regional benefits and reaching out to relevant service partners where necessary.
- Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved.
- Carry out any adhoc tasks as required to meet the business needs.
We want people to draw on their life experience, personality and individual talents. Broadly speaking, we look for:
- A minimum of 12mths experience in a similar role within a Contact Centre environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workload to meet individual and team targets.
- Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
This position would be on a rotational shift basis Mon-Sat, between 8am-8pm (Sat 9-12pm).
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.