Gi Group are working on behalf of an Wakefield based logistics company in the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to build on your own career within a large team in a vibrant and challenging environment and market.
The role will start on the 05/10/2020 working from 08.00am until 17.00pm each day.
Pay: £9.01 per hour
* Acting as a first point of contact for a large customer base
* Data entry
* Liaising with key customer base, on an incoming call basis
* Investigating progress of orders, ensuring timely deliveries
* Using various IT packages
* Dealing with various courier companies on a daily basis regarding delivery status and collections
* Exposure of working within a demanding customer service environment, with strong attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner and written skills
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Highly motivated with excellent initiative
* Ability to meet deadlines/targets and prioritise workload
* Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the role of Customer Services Advisor please send your CV. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.