Here at Avant Homes, we are constantly striving to challenge the status quo in our relentless pursuit of good, better and different ways to standout as an employer of choice within the marketplace.
Due to continuing business success and growth, we are currently recruiting for a full time, motivated and confident Customer Liaison Manager to join our Scotland region.
As our ideal Customer Liaison Manager, you will have previous experience of working within the housebuilding/construction industry and will have a thorough understanding of what excellent aftercare and customer experience looks like.
As this is a mobile role, a full UK driving licence is essential as travel will be required across the central belt of Scotland.What will I be responsible for?
As our Customer Liaison Manager, you will be providing customer service support to our new homeowners. Your key duties will include:
Who are we looking for?
- Management of complex cases and/or customer escalations.
- Providing support to the Customer Service Manager, ensuring the effective quality control measures are implemented whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered in alignment with policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the management of Warranty Provider claims and attending resolution and insurance claim meetings.
- Assisting in monitoring response times by sub-contractors and rectifying as appropriate in alignment with the Customer Service Policy.
- Promoting a customer focused culture and a 'right first time' approach.
- Assisting in the provision of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Customer Service function.
- Diary management for customer appointments and inspections.
- Liaison with supporting departments such as Construction and Sales.
- Providing updates to the customer in the form of verbal and written communications throughout the process.
To be successful as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will need to have excellent project management skills along with the ability to provide an excellent customer service experience to Avant customers. This is an exciting role and opportunity for an individual who has a keen focus on customer service and customer experience with an eye for problem solving, strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
You will also possess the following:
- A full UK driving licence
- Knowledge or the housebuilding/construction industry is essential
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively, especially in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.Apply today for the role of Customer Liaison Manager and be part of something extraordinary!Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different