We are currently recruiting for the position of Cruise Staff for Disney Cruise Line.
Responsible for the set-up/clean-up, facilitation and participation in all activities catering to an adult and/or family audience; Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Theme nights and special events
- Day and evening deck parties
- Themed game and trivia shows
- Indoor and outdoor sports themed games and challenges
- Hosting activities during televised sporting events
- Card/board, pool and island games
- Ship and/or island tours
- Introduction of Entertainment Hosts/Hostesses and/or Guest Speakers
Function as assistant emcee for onboard events in various venues, orchestrating an inviting and energetic atmosphere, while requiring microphone use and stage presence. Provide support to the Club Hosts/Hostesses and/or Entertainment Hosts/Hostesses. Interact with Guests of all ages. Seek out Guest contact while displaying boundless amounts of energy, outgoing attitude, enthusiasm, and self-motivation. Learn, follow and perform scripted material and basic choreography.
- Participation in the Audition/Interview process required
- Minimum one-year experience in a public relations, entertainment, guest services, resort/recreational, or related field
- Minimum one-year experience working within a position that demonstrates hosting experience, stage experience, and public speaking skills
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Relates well to audiences of all ages and demographics while offering a passion for engaging an audience in entertaining program and event
- Strong microphone skills, team skills, detailed, flexible, and committed to Guest Satisfaction
- Strong aptitude to learn dance routines and to dance in a ‘club' style setting
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes (i.e. recreational equipment)
- Experience with sound/DJ equipment a plus
- Maintain Disney Character Integrity
- Maintain performance quality and the ability to perform rehearsed roles
- Ability to perform in environments that have pyrotechnics, chemical smoke, haze, fog, dry ice, and other special effects
The Agency is the agent and recruiting on behalf of Disney Cruise Line.