CRM Executive - Weekend Support
Do you currently work in customer service and want to venture into marketing? We have the perfect role for you!
Hours: Thursday to Monday
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and organised sports fan to join our CRM Team. The role will be on a rota basis, with candidates needing to work maximum 2 weekends a month (mostly 1).
This is a rare opportunity where the successful candidate does not need any CRM experience. Training will be provided for the latest CRM technology, operational processes and best practices.
Reporting into the CRM Lead, you will work closely with multiple CRM and Promotion teams to support and help implement and enhance the overall CRM strategy for the LiveScore Group.
- Assisting with campaign creation, execution, optimisation and analysis for all sports and casino campaigns across the group
- Reliable person that can think on their feet and react quickly to the ever-changing sporting landscape
- Handling the settling of any manual promotions over the weekend and be responsible for actioning any campaign amendments over this period.
- Knowledge and interest of online gaming products and the online Sportsbook and Gaming in the UK market (desirable)
- Highly literate and numerate
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Proven customer services experience
- Loves all things sports
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to learn quickly
- Mature and professional in approach
- Enthusiastic and naturally inquisitive
- Excellent with time management and ability to multitask
- Proactive attitude and self- start who can take initiative
We are currently experiencing an accelerated period of growth as a business and therefore this role will be very fast paced yet rewarding and challenging. If you a well organised person, who is naturally inquisitive, and enthusiastic about sports, then this role would be well suited to you!
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences
- Life Assurance (3x salary)
- Contributory Pension Plan
Welcome to LiveScore Group. We are home to LiveScore, LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet, three of the most exciting brands in the sports and gaming industries today.
Whether it is LiveScore delivering real-time sports scores or free-to-air live streams to its users across 200 territories, or LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet offering innovative and trusted sportsbook betting opportunities, we bring our audiences closer than ever to the sports they love with our best-in-class products.
This is a truly exciting time to consider joining our team within the LiveScore Group. Across our core brands at LiveScore, LiveScore Bet and Virgin Bet we are offering the chance to work in the heart of the sport industry, as we look to quickly expand our successful, privately-owned business.
With offices and roles based in London, Stoke, Galway, Vienna, Gibraltar, Lagos and Prague, our staff are part of a truly international business that is training and growing together, and empowered to build a bright and rewarding future.
Anzo Group (holding company to LiveScore Group and Roxor Gaming)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. The I.D.E.A (Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, Awareness) Forum is Anzo Group's commitment to diversity and inclusion, critical to our business and fundamental to everything we do. Anzo Group are Disability Confident Committed - committed to ensuring that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and accessible.