Credit Controller (collections)
Page Personnel United Kingdom
Milton Keynes, HC
The credit controller (collections) will be responsible for:
- Meeting daily targets to retrieve overdue money
- Working closely with external debt collections agencies to refer relevant cases
- Negotiating arrangements in line with customer financial circumstances to bring accounts up to date
- Processing card payments on accounts
- Making sure compliance with FCA guidelines and other regulatory standards are met
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
The successful credit controller (collections) will have experience working within a fast paced environment. It would be highly beneficial for the successful candidate to have experience within FCA and TCF although not necessary. Ideally the correct candidate needs to be available to start a new role within 2 weeks.
A market rate salary with highly competitive commission is on offer for the correct candidate as well.
Page Personnel are proud to be partnering with a well known UK brand that are looking for a credit controller (collections) to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation who are thriving and offer great working flexibility.