RandstadCPE are currently looking for a Controller to work for a Major Contractor in the Rail Industry.
- Collate and disseminate information from site to provide real time information to customers internal and external through our communications systems.
- Attend / Chair Conference Calls as required.
- Produce Site Reporting templates in line with Depot Readiness Packs.
- Update & Maintain the site reporting & stakeholder templates.
- Monitor haulage in real time and liaise with SCO and route control as required. Review POM reports.
- Update & Maintain the Control Exceptions Register capturing safety, infrastructure and performance events.
- Work closely with the Control Manager in the management of information flows within / out of the control organisation.
- Call out staff and co-ordinate, as directed by Control Manager or Level 3 Oncall in the event of disruption.
- Produce reports and supporting data to agreed specifications and co-ordinate the provision of other necessary control information to defined timescales.
- Monitor TRUST data with regards to train delay attribution by carrying out data integrity checks and informing relevant business partners of any TDA allocated to CRSA.
- Disciplined work ethic with attention to detail - Essential
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely - Essential
- Rail Industry Experience - Desirable
- Proficient in IT using Outlook, Excel - Essential
- Some industry specific experience is desirable however training can be provided for most elements
If you are interested apply online or call Joe in the Birmingham office.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.