Compliance Manager (EMEA) - Quality, Security and Business Continuity
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data centre companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centres in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire hardworking and ambitious people who flourish when solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our inclusive culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic ego, gritty people who build The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put our people at the centre of everything we do.
As a Compliance Manager with a EMEA wide scope, you will be ensuring Equinix EMEA maintains a high level of quality, security and business continuity processes and practices compliant to the Equinix Global Standard and that the QMS, ISMS and BCMS framework drives continual improvement.
To ensure continued compliance and certification of Equinix EMEA sites to ISO27001, PCI-DSS, ISAE3402, SOC 1 & 2, ISO22301, ISO9001 and any other applicable standards.
- Manage auditing of the EMEA ISMS, BCMS & Quality Management Systems (QMS) in alignment with business requirements. Reporting issues to Country / Regional / Global Compliance management.
- Ensuring the effective management, monitoring and reporting of an effective Quality, Security and BCM (QISBC) audit program including managing external audits.
- Provide Quality, Security and BCM training and support to Country level Security teams to ensure consistent standards.
- Work with Ops, Security, Legal, BCM team to ensure a consistent approach to assess Quality, Security and Business Continuity risks and the management of significant risks.
- Act as a SME and assist country compliance teams in rollout of the ISMS, BCMS & QMS.
- Ensure ISMS documentation for the Security Management systems remains up to date and appropriate for the business needs.
- Collect and review Security and Business Continuity KPI’s from the country management and provide the Global Compliance Director with appropriate reports for senior management discussion.
- Ensure compliance issues are added to and monitored on the Qualsys (Corrective Action) system.
- Monitoring internal corrective actions and improvements for effectiveness.
- Supporting the production and progressing of Security and BCM improvement plans throughout the EMEA region to support continual improvement.
- Create and Lead ISMS, BCMS & QMS implementation plans.
- Lead the QISBC EMEA Compliance team with hard line and dotted line reporting structures.
- Collaborate closely with the Regional/Global Senior Management with regards to regional compliance updates and represent compliance in any regional cross department meetings.
- Assist the regional management in the event of a major security breach or crisis situation, ensuring effective investigation has been carried out.
- Collect and analyse Compliance Statistics for the Management Review.
- Work with process owners to continuously improve process & procedure
- Capture uncontrolled and undocumented procedures within the system
- Own, build and manage QISBC Compliance budget for EMEA.
- Lead internal audit effort for QISBC in EMEA.
- Proactively identify risks/gaps in regional/global processes/process implementations.
- Lead overall QISBC Compliance effort across EMEA.
- Assist in the Merging of any new acquisitions into the Equinix EMEA QISBC Management Systems.
- Host regional Compliance Meetings with the local country compliance teams on a regular basis to discuss issues and trends.
- Assist Regional/Global management to ensure all Security and Business Continuity issues are consistently recorded, adequately investigated and reviewed to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and Leadership in global/regional compliance projects as assigned by Global Compliance Director.
- Integrated Management Systems training/experience
- Experience of risk assessment and disaster recovery
- Experience of Business Process Engineering
- IT Compliance Auditing skills
Does this sound like your next career move? Are you passionate about joining the family?
Click apply now!
You can also check out our YouTube page to find out more about us:
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disabilities.