Commercial Manager, also keen to hear from Senior Quantity Surveyors
Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus car package
ASAP however will wait for notice periods
Main Rail Contractor specialising in Telecoms, Signalling and E&P
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Degree or HND/C from a relevant field
- Experience in the commercial delivery of complex programmes of works
- The ability to work autonomously to assist in delivering projects within timescale, on budget and to the agreed specification
- Projects are in the main delivered in partnership with Network Rail and train operating companies under various forms of contract including ICC, ICE, MF NEC3, JCT and bespoke. Projects range in value from £50,000 to £30m plus - lump sum and target cost contracts.
- Management of sub-contract and supply packages
- Management and mentorship of junior staff
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.