Commercial Finance Analyst
Page Personnel United Kingdom
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for;
- Produce the monthly reporting packs for distribution to the Board.
- Manage revenue forecasting
- Forecast revenue for multiple business channels and coordinate with finance operations and non finance teams on revenue recognition.
- Owning the CAPEX forecasting for the group which will be reported monthly to our parent organisation
- Working closely with our business partners
- Finance Business Partnering: analysing actuals, forecasting future performance and partnering with the the wider business
- Uploading the Group forecast monthly to the financial planning system.
- Assisting the Head of FP&A in the preparation of analysis for ad hoc business reviews of key cost centres.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and will be looking to complete their CIMA or ACCA accountancy qualification
A salary of up to £34,000 is on offer for the Commercial Finance Analyst role (depending on experience). Full study support will also be provided.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their finance career as a Commercial Finance Analyst. You will be based in Bristol (easily commutable from Bath). The team are currently working from home