Clinical Project Manager
As part of our continued growth, The Medical Research Network is currently looking to recruit three full-time, permanent Clinical Project Managers to join our talented team in Milton Keynes. As a Project Manager with the MRN you will successfully deliver complex home trial projects on time and within budget, and in accordance with international laws and guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- You must have strong experience to include sponsor/CRO, and or site clinical research exposure
- Proven effectiveness in leading a cross functional teams
- Proven experience in planning and delivering projects on time and to budget
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP and appropriate regulatory laws and guidelines
- Understanding of project financial management and be able to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritise complex workload
- Able to work with and present top line overview and in-depth detail of projects
Responsibilities will include;
- Organising and leading internal project meetings to ensure projects run smoothly and any issues are raised, discussed and resolved effectively.
- Attending and reporting progress to external project teams and clients, discussing customer plans and tracking information to ensure projects remain on track.
- Reporting to VP Nursing & Operations ensuring plans are fully updated and accurate reports created.
- Regular interaction with other internal groups for the provision of cost information, status of supplier contracts etc.
- Why join us?
- A competitive basic salary
- Generous pension and holiday schemes
- Wider benefits including life insurance, health insurance and Perkbox
- An inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Fantastic opportunities for future growth and career progression
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be a success, please Apply Today!
Data Protection – Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.