Client Service Representative/Field Service Engineer - Sunderland/Newcastle
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Client Services Representative for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
We are happy to talk flexble working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider this with your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
To provide best in class field support for defined product lines for the external client base. Deliver a combination of proactive and reactive client service requests and post-sales support in order to maximise client satisfaction and corporate financial performance. Including - Field Repairs, equipment installations and decommissioning, preventative maintenance and client training. Also, contribute to the generation of revenue through chargeable labour and parts activity, training and the additional sales opportunities for PB consumable products.
- Manage own workload via iPad and Service Max, work in collaboration with colleagues to resolve client issues in the most efficient way.
- To build and maintain working relationships with client base.
- Ensure real time management of data via iPad to ensure robust and accurate system reporting.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external clients, produce field
reports when/if required and contribute to the management reporting of the service department.
- Additionally, provide feedback data and information to the Technical Support function. Be willing to obtain A+/N+ accreditation within the first 12 months of contract.
- Attend and obtain a minimum pass in training for new products launched or introduced as demand requires.
- To attend and contribute to regular monthly engineer and management meetings.
- To maintain high level of problem resolution and daily visit rate.
- To be responsible for accurate levels of vehicle stock control, balance client value with inventory and cost reduction.
- To ensure compliance with processes and guidance issued by PB, Service and or Technical
- To respond to management directives in a timely manner
- To deliver service excellence and contribute to client satisfaction measures.
- To take ownership of problems/issues through to resolution
- Establish and build collaborative relationship with area account manager, to leverage territory growth and contribute towards National Sales Target's
- To undertake any other duties reasonably requested by the company
- Ideally educated to HNC / BTEC level, preferably in engineering or electronics / technical
discipline or equivalent.
- Can demonstrate experience within an engineering / PC repair/electrical mechanical repair or similar role.
- Production mailing experience advantageous.
- Understand networking technologies and protocols.
- Has proven track record of client service and satisfaction excellence.
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, and can interact with individuals at all business levels.
- Can demonstrate good problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Has strong planning, analytical and organising skills.
- Proven track record of exceptional technical ability, and has the ability to innovate solutions.
- Reliable and self-motivated. Must be able to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution.
- Good business English, spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- Offer Flexible / Agile working environment (subject to role requirements)
Sending Technology Solutions (formally SMB)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
We will also be happy to consider some of our opportunities as a job share, so please highlight this as part of your application.
All interested individuals must apply online.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this role? Don't forget about our Employee Referral Program. You can earn some extra cash! For more information, search "Employee Referral" on InsidePB.