Do you love people and building long-term strategic relationships? Do you have good commercial instincts? Perhaps you’re someone who a client turns to help improve recruitment through their website, to better tell their science story through their visual identity, to promote better health and wellbeing through their people, to tell their strategic story to investors and their people, or to bring a product brand to life. We have done all this and more with one of our largest clients in the Pharmaceutical sector. If this sounds like you – read on as we have an exciting opening.
At RY Client Management’s focus is to build a successful business and meet commercial targets by growing clients in a sustainable and mutually beneficial way. Everyone working in Client Management is responsible for leadership of our clients through strong strategic partnerships with highly satisfied clients that ultimately leads to growth and strong commercial performance.
- Experienced senior client management practitioner. You have experience of leading and directing large client accounts (£1.5m+). With a proven ability to grow clients across RY’s offer areas (e.g. Brand, Digital, Campaigns, Sustainability, Film, Reporting, Employee communications) through rigorous client planning.
- A people person. You are passionate about people, understanding what makes them tick and how to build strong and meaningful business relationships. You can work through all levels of an organisation and are particularly confident working with, and influencing Director to C-Suite levels. A good balance of IQ and EQ, someone who is believable and a safe pair of hands
- 100% client focussed. You spend time to get the clients world, their sector, challenges and opportunities and you bring this knowledge to our work. You have a strategic mind that can work with the team to interrogate briefs and understand the real need. You are passionate about the power of creative. You care about getting to the best outcome and know how to challenge and influence a client in the right way. You use all of this knowledge proactively to bring in new added value initiatives to strength the client relationship.
- Marketing and communications professional. Strong experience in digital (including large website builds), campaigns and brand required
- A balance master. You can balance all of the above to ensure that the client is happy, the team are motivated, we deliver truly standout work and the commercials stack up.
- You’re a nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
- Pharmaceutical experience. Ideally but not essential if this sounds like you!
If you’re looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in a growing client management team, working on clients that drive real change, we’d love to hear from you. Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your application outlining why you'd love to work for RY.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.