Civils Infrastructure Lead also interested in Chartered Civil Engineers and Rail Civils CEM's
Central Belt of Scotland
Salary / Benefits:
£65,000 - £72,000 dependant on experience plus 28 days annual holidays plus Bank holidays
Pension and Bonus Scheme.
A professional engineering consultancy services with over 25 years experience across multiple industries including highways, local authority buildings and rail.
This is a new post to establish and lead the Civil Engineering Infrastructure team based out my clients office in East Kilbride, supporting the delivery of existing framework contracts and establishing new business streams and project opportunities.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Strong background in Civil Engineering
- Experienced in the delivery of Civils infrastructure works in relevant sectors eg, Rail, Roads & Highways, Buildings, Water/Utilities.
- Experience of working with clients directly directly or via Tier 1 contractors, and directly with their key clients.
- Experience of running teams of engineers and technicians and be both capable and prepared to be hands on with project management and also client facing, winning new clients and projects.
A Degree in Civil Engineering or compensating experience.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated Membership (IEng) with a relevant professional body
- Business development - Secure and retain key clients. In particular, focus on the assets and infrastructure sector of civils & structural design.
- Secure regular and ongoing projects from key civils clients.
- Manage project delivery - On time, in full, on budget.
- Recruit and manage suitable personnel for and on behalf of RBA.
- P&L responsibility for the Civils & Structural infrastructure works for Scotland
- Responsible for safeguarding, compliance and H&S within the division.
- Mentoring, professional development and PMR's for direct reports.
Indicative metrics & milestones to be agreed with the successful candidate
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.