Are you an experienced Charity Fundraiser? Are you looking for your next challenging and rewarding role? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Crossroads Care Surrey are now looking for a Charity Fundraising Officer to join our team in Leatherhead. This position is offered on a part time basis, working 20 hours per week and has some flexibility to work from home.What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Charity Fundraising Officer, you will be required to raise funds from a mix of sources across the community with a particular focus on individual giving and community & volunteer fundraising income streams. You will develop strategic relationships with supporters, volunteer fundraisers, community group fundraisers and other local groups and organisations.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Fundraising, your main areas of responsibility will be:
Could this be the ideal role for me?
- Planning and executing fundraising activity
- Working to targets and budgets
- Data, reporting and administration
- Communication and PR planning
We are looking for someone with a passion for fundraising who will champion unpaid carers by building awareness and support for the cause. As our ideal Charity Fundraising Officer, you will have the following skills and competencies:
Rewards & Benefits
- Experience in fundraising with a successful track-record of raising funds and/or a background of account management or business development
- An understanding of the charity sector
- A full, valid driving licence with access to your own vehicle and the willingness to travel
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- To be highly organised and an ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Ideally, you will have experience of using a database system, but this is not essential.
In return for your hard work as our Charity Fundraising Officer, you will be offered:
- Salary of circa £26k - £28.5k per annum FTE
- Pension scheme - Employee assistance programme
- 20 days pro rata annual leave plus Bank Holidays (rising with service)
- Flexible working patterns
- The option to work from home
- Work laptop
Crossroads Care Surrey is a charity with a vision to ensure all unpaid carers are recognised and supported for the role they have within society caring for loved ones. With 2 in every 3 people now expected to care for a family member during a lifetime, it is important there are support services available to help people who care to have time away from caring in order to maintain their own health and emotional well-being in order to keep caring.If you have the skills and experience to help us achieve our vision, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Charity Fundraising Officer.