As leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an excellent career opportunity for a Cash Processor to join the fast-paced treasury team within our Swansea Service Centre.
We are looking for a confident Cash Processor who will be responsible for supporting the Group Treasury Team in the timely processing of branch banking and account reconciliations.
Main Duties include:
- Reconcile banking to till controls accounts for each branch across the Group in a timely and efficient manner
- Identifying and dealing with any anomalies in a timely and efficient manner with branch managers
- Liaison with other colleagues & branches across the Group to ensure that queries are managed
- Production of reports showing reconciliation of tills
- Investigate any till discrepancies and report to senior management any items of significance.
- Reconcile branches petty cash accounts on a timely and accurate basis
- Allocate customer receipts to the credit accounts in a timely and accurate manner
The ideal candidate will come from an accounting, retail or banking background.
What you'll need to succeed
- Familiar with till management and banking processes
- Accounting systems experience (i.e. MAM, SAGE, SAP, SUN)
- Competent MS Excel user
- Great communicator both written and verbally
40 hours per week Monday to Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service benefit
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.